"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

recovery run and a swim...

Tuesday morning:

Woke-up and went out for a lite 3 mile recovery jog after the hilly 12 miler yesterday in Michigan. My legs and body were still tired from the long weekend so I finished the short 3 miler this morning in 28:40...I was tired indeed...

Tuesday evening:


K & I went to the health club after work to get in some pool lap swimming since we were not able to swim in Lake Michigan due to severe wave & under-tow conditions.

Below is my swim rountine for the evening:

10 laps with pull-buoy
10 laps freestyle
10 laps with pull-buoy and hand paddles
10 laps freestyle
20 laps with pull-buoy


So I covered 2400 meters during this swim workout and felt better knowing that I finally got in a decent water workout...

b

No comments: