"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

back to training...

Tuesday morning and mid-day:

After taking a much needed day of rest on Monday I woke-up early on tuesday morning to get in an easy recovery run in our neighborhood region. My body felt tired still from the long weekend of exercise but my legs felt good while I ran at a comfortable pace. My run distance worked out to be 5.3 miles in 45:33 for a mile pace of 8:35 with an average HR of 121bpm and max HR of 131bpm...that run felt good!!!

At lunch I swam 1200 meters focusing all on upper-body routines at the health club pool at a tempo pace. Below was the routine:


10 laps pull-buoy
20 laps pull-buoy with hand-paddles


A solid workout day in the books...

b

1 comment:

Tea said...

Solid INDEED!

The sticker thing was funny because I had just taken off the back sticker. I just couldn't take off the front. Lo and Behold, I visit your blog. You have one from '95! That was pretty darn cool.