"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

back together...

Last night after I returned home from the track workout I re-assembled my tri-bike back together with the replacement rims & tires/tubes I needed to purchase after the disastrous training ride I had on Sunday over in the Benton Harbor, MI area. I got a really good deal on a set of front/back Bontrager Race Lite 650cc size rims since no shops will sell you just a front or rear rim separately. I also switched over to Continental Triathlon tires for both front and rear on the bike from the Vittoria’s I had on my destroyed rim(s)…never did like that tire much anyways. I’m happy to say the tri-bike is all back together again and looks much better with the new black color Bontrager rims on the Cannondale…gone are the purple anodized SUN rims…yeah!

Tonight is the cycling group repeat ride which I plan on attending to get in some very much needed cycling miles…
b


1 comment:

Tea said...

Enjoy the ride! You deserve it!