"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, July 7, 2008

computer at home is...

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last week but it seems that our "old school" Dell PC at home has finally had enough and has stopped working for good...this started last Monday as I have tried everything in the books to fix it with no luck at all...it's a total bummer not having a PC at home...BIGTIME :-(

I will try and update my journals during the week so thanks for your patience during this timeframe ;-)

B

2 comments:

Tea said...

NOT FUN!

Hopefully you'll get the problem resolved quickly. We usually see good Back to School sales here starting in July (because we're on year round schools).

Tea said...

btw--she's going to love the sleeves! They have this extra flexible material at the shoulder which means the shoulder has considerably less stress than with a full wetsuit.

I LOVE MINE!