"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thanks everyone and an update...

I would like to thank everyone for their very nice words of encouragement especially during these challenging exercise times due to healing injuries...it is truely greatly appreciated :-)

As for the pool swimming the problem with our health club pool is the depth of the 20 meter pool is the same all the way around...4 feet deep so unfortunately I cannot aquajog in our HC pool but last Friday afternoon we had an early out from work as I went to my friends running/tri shop for advice on a deep well pool to swim in during recovery. I checked out the Arlington Heights park district pool which has a deep well zone for training & drivers. Since every indoor pool was closed this holiday weekend I will go there tonight to run in the pool with the Aquajogger belt I purchased on Saturday at a local swimmers store...very lucky to find one of these locally.

Also while at my friends shop I spoke with him about my Newton running shoes and he took them back to send back to Newton with my complaints so he can get credit back for them as a reseller. I received a full credit back for the shoes which was a very generous consideration. He also set me up with a warranty return on my new 2XU T:0 wetsuit that is falling apart only after 8 open-water swims in the suit...not good.

The RX med's are helping with the pain and inflamation which is helping to speed up my recovery with the added rest days...

b

No comments: