"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, September 19, 2008

little swim time...

Friday lunchtime:

Walked across the street from work to the health club to get in some quick lap pool swimming during my short lunch time frame so I made it a quicker 800 meter tempo swim with the pull-buoy to de-activate my legs to focus on upper-body and cardio…felt good!

So tomorrow morning I shall spin for a half hour on my tri-bike in the house and then go out to run a couple or three miles to see how my body is feeling after that because our last CARA 20 miler is on Sunday down along Lake Michigan via the "Ready to Run" event…

b

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hope the 20 miler will go well! Have a good w/e!

Trishie said...

Great swim workout :) Have a good 20 miler!

Tea said...

good luck tomorrow....I'm sure everything will go great. You're getting down there. :)