"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

a steelhead pic to share...

Well I finally snagged a photo from our group post race dinner after the Steelhead 70.3 race from my friend Jim whom raced it also...his wife Chris had it hidden on their digital camera :-)

L to R: me B, Patty, K and Jim

Jim, Kristen and I all work at the same company but it different departments (thank goodness )...Patty trains with Jim at their Masters swimming training group at the YMCA they belong to down by Westmont. She has also run Boston the last two years with very good success! plus we all race the Oly tri two weeks after Steelhead also...I can blame Jim for getting me re-addicted to triathlons once again :-)

The post race dinner celebration has alot of fun as it's always great to get together with friends after a race :-)

b

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Cool pic! Nice to finally see what you look like! You're tall or the people with you in the pics are short lol =)