"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

cycle spin...

Tuesday morning:

After a day of rest from exercising on Monday and my sport chiro appointment last night I was ready to get back to some training during this taper time period. I rode my tri-bike via the trainer in the house this morning for a very basic training ride to see how my body was feeling which turned out to be very well. I cruised for 45 minutes watching a burnt DVD from the 2007 TdF Stage 15 for motivation. I had two fans going on me since the humidity levels area still pretty high in our region including inside our house.

In the 45 minutes I covered 11.4 miles for an average pace of 15.1mph with a max at one point of 19.4mph. My average HR was 101bpm and a max HR during a 5 minute tempo pull of 126bpm which shows me my HR was recovered from Sundays 20 mile run. I spun an average cadence of 92rpm and a max cadence at about minute ten of 101bpm.

My cycling legs are feeling pretty good these days as I get ready for the cycling 10 mile Time Trial on October 4th 2008…my favorite cycling event of the season :-)

b

No comments: