"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, January 19, 2009

the sloth returns...


Sunday morning:

Kristen & I headed down to Lake Michigan to get in our long run of the week. She needed to run 16 miles for her 50k race training and I informed her I would run as far as I could with her. It was 12 degrees and a strong WNW with the path being cleared for the most part. I was just barely able to run 10 miles with her as I informed Kristen I was headed back to the car as I was just plain exhausted that day and once again running like a "sloth"!!! My base training 12 miles was covered in 1:58:47 for an average HR of 125bpm, max HR at 135bpm while running thru snowdrifts near Montrose Harbor...K was a tough cookie and got in her 16 miler!

b

No comments: