"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

danger...danger...

Monday evening:

Week two of bike shop Computrainer 90 minute coached workout completed but with a few 'ole school tri-bike problems...left crank-arm bolt loosened up bigtime after high-speed spin & in the last cool down 5 minutes the bolt popped off…quite dangerous!!! The 8 rider set-up is of various drills, intervals & routines this week being slightly longer. I rode 28.6 miles for an average pace of 19.1mph and a max pace of 36.5mph during a spin-up drill. Average HR was at 119bpm with a max HR near the end on an interval of 159bpm. My average cadence was low for me at 87rpm with a max cadence during the spin-up at 167rpm. My baseline watts used for my profile I had the coach bump up to 245 with a max class wattage output of 424...

Fantastic class yet again as I hope I have my new bike by the next session...wishful thinking :-)

b

my Polar HR chart from the bike class...
http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/012609.JPG

No comments: