"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

the last 24 hours...

I went to the bike shop last night to checkout the frameset...it sure is pretty as a frame can be...we didn't un-wrap her totally as we packed the Dean back in the shipping box for the day she will be built sometime in the next two weeks...I go to the swap today to see if theres any bargains on a few components needed...the main being a wheelset for training needs...update: got a really great deal on a brand new set of Bontrager Race Lite Aero training rims for my new bike at the swap
-------------------------------------------------
Saturday afternoon:

Rode the tri-bike via the indoor trainer for 45 minutes today after returning from the bike swap locally. Recovery ride as I easy spun to 10.7 miles with an easy average speed of 14.2mph with a max of 19.8mph. Average HR was 108bpm with a max HR of 137bpm during a push interval as cadence average was kinda low for me today at 88rpm...my legs felt flat & heavy so I made it a simple recovery spin.

I watched 1st serious mtn stage 11 of the 2005 TdF via DVD as Lance cooked all the main GC contenders on the way up the last climb but Valverde won the stage...

b

2 comments:

Trishie said...

great indoor ride, b :)

Sonia said...

good job Brian!