"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

cabin fever...

Wednesday night:

Yet again another night of free spinning on the 'ole dinosaur tri-bike on the Kinetic trainer for 45 minutes while watching stage 9 of the 2005 TdF via DVD which was the first real mtn stage of that years tour...back to my ride which was pretty un-eventful as I covered 11.2 miles with an average pacing of 14.9mph plus a max pace of 19.6mph right around the 35 minute last interval push. Average cadence was spot-on again for myself at 91 rpm and an average ride HR of 104bpm. My max HR during that last big push was at 133bpm…the ride felt good indeed :-)

I have been riding more indoors since the first of the year because next Monday evening 1.19.09 I start my 90 minute Computrainer class at my buddy’s bike shop with the 8 rider station. These are similar to what I did last winter as it tremendously helped my cycling base training for the whole 2008 cycling season…can’t wait to get started!

b

No comments: