"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's has been ordered...

The dream TT/Tri-bike frameset has been ordered thru my friends bike shop locally last Thursday...once it arrives it's will be built up with the components and I will be fitted at the shop properly - it's a Ridley Dean frameset!

Below are a couple pictures for visual reference :-)


some more pic's for a visual reference thru this link:http://flickr.com/photos/jasonwg/2756279781/in/set-72157606689794095/

below is an example only of a finished product Ridley Dean TT/Tri-bike for reference to what she might look like all put together...my components will be different and I will have a training wheelset instead is the biggest difference...it sure is a sweet bike!


Well here the good news that I have been waiting to talk about...this bike should help take me to the next level of cycling competition via Time Trials & Duathlon/Triathlons in 2009 and beyond :-)

b

3 comments:

Sonia said...

SWEET RIDE!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Trishie said...

NICE BIKE, B! you are going to f-l-y on that!

Tea said...

that is a very nice bike. I can't wait for you to try out "new" technology. A friend of mine just got her very first, very NEW tri bike, and she said that she couldn't believe how fast the thing is. you are going to kick some serious butt this year.