"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, January 30, 2009

I've got a fever...

Since last Saturdays long run down by Lake Michigan I have not run since…hummmmm…I have only trained twice via my tri-bike since then also…a short-term "funk" has set in but I’ll be back down by the lakefront tomorrow morning to get in a 13 mile run. Also on Sunday I plan on going up to Barrington Hills to run the hilly Home Economist group run which is a 10.6 mile loop. This back to back mid-long run days will help me to continue my aerobic running base training so when I start my 12 week Indy Mini half marathon training on February 8th 2008 I’ll be raring to go!!!

On a side note cabin fever has really hit me hard this week plus I’m itchin’ to get the Ridley Dean TT/Tri bike built up soon…

Have a great weekend everyone :-)

b

2 comments:

Trishie said...

Winter is almost over... I think. I used to live on Lake Michigan (in Racine, WI)!

Steve Stenzel said...

Yeah, it's "that time of year." The fever's been making it's way around...