"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

ok so here's the scoop on the pic's...


Tuesday evening:

We received about an inch of fluff snow during the evening as it was continuing during my 6 mile run in the neighborhood region. I decided to run in my recently sheet metal screws addition to my Puma trail shoes. The added traction was great to say the least as I have provided a couple photo's below. I just need to add a few more near the front of the shoe for the ultimate traction in these given conditions.

I covered the 6 mile run in 54:05 for an average 9 minute mile pace plus average HR of 130bpm. I broke the run up into 3 loop sections; 2.4, 2.4 and 1.2 miles. The first loop is my warm-up time and I slowly picked up the pace after that point. Details below:

1st) 2.4 miles - 22:16 - AHR 124bpm
2nd) 2.4 miles - 21:41 - AHR 133bpm
3rd) 1.2 miles - 10:08 - AHR 138bpm


I gotta tell you this was one of my best run's in a very long time plus it was very peaceful outside with the light snow falling...

b

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Very nice!! You're good to go with these babies! I love running when it is white all around and so peaceful.