"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

repair and move onwards...

Wednesday night:

After finding out I completely cracked the left aluminum Grafton crank arm on my old cannondale tri-bike I bolted the thing back on for now till proper repairs can be made...I have my old, original crank arm set which I'll put back on the bike later this week...

Anyways I put the tri-bike on the Kinetic trainer and spun easy with a couple interval pulls for 45 minutes time. I covered 12.1 miles with an average HR of 108bpm and max HR during an interval of 139bpm. I averaged 16.1mph with a max speed of 20.3mph during a push interval. Average cadence was perfect at 90rpm as I stayed away from any high-speed spins with the fractured left bike crank arm...

Re-watch for motivation stage 11 on the DVD of the 2005 TdF as "Vino" is simply amazing during this day :-)

b

3 comments:

Trishie said...

keep it up, d!

Trishie said...

erm, that's B, not d ;)

b said...

that's ok Trish...I have been called worst things ;-)