"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

make it a double please...

Sunday morning:

Decide to ride the tri-bike via the trainer in the house as puppy Obi watched me as he napped after his two mile walk. Watched stages 2 thru 5 of the 2005 TdF via DVD for inspiration. Really used this ride to flushout the running legs from the day before. Rode for 45 minutes for an easy average pace of 14.1mph as I coved 11 miles flat with an average HR of 100bpm plus my average cadence was at 89rpm...and Obi did nap the whole time :-)

Sunday early evening:

1st double workout day of 2009! Ran 5 miles in the neighborhood region on snow which was fine with me as that induced my quad usage more so...recovery run took 47:22 with an average HR of 129bpm. The base training continues...

b

No comments: