"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

cycling in the home...

Monday night:

With a Christmas gift certificate I had I purchased the comprehensive 12-hour DVD set of the 2005 Tour de France via amazon.com as a motivator to get back on the indoor trainer to get in some base training while stuck inside during the cold months of winter in our region. So I decided to get on with the bike training and through in the first DVD in the player and off I went riding with the two floor fans going to keep me cool…

I rode my tri-bike via the Kinetic rear wheel trainer for a 30 minute recovery ride and covered 7.3 miles at an average pace of 14.6mph. Average HR was 100bpm with a max HR of 126bpm as my average cadence was spot on at 92bpm.

It was a nice & relaxed ride as I watched the TV programming…

b

1 comment:

Alan said...

I have thought about getting a trainer so I could ride my bike but never have- just gone to the cycling classes a the gym. Maybe one of these days I can put some cash down on one.