"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, January 16, 2009

got the call...

Got the call from my buddy Vince over Village CycleSport that my recently ordered Ridley Dean frameset had arrived at the shop on Thursday...I asked him if he opened the box to take a peak and he stated no as the bike stays in the box till the customer stops by for the initial visit for which I will be visiting tonight...I will take some pictures of the frameset and post them up :-)

Below is a link to where I first learned about the Ridley Dean early last July when it was introduced via the ProCycling team that rides them which is Silence-Lotto and this is GC contender Cadel Evans ride:
http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/article/pro-bike-cadel-evans-silence-lotto-ridley-dean-17438

On a different note it's minus 17 here this morning without the wind chill...I haven't run since Sunday ;-) these are old school winters were finally having around here!

b

1 comment:

Trishie said...

minus 17... brrr... oh, congrats on the new frameset!