"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

to the beach...

Friday evening July 17th 2009:

Easy recovery spin on the CompuTrainer device in the house the Coach Ergo training software so I can control the about of wattage I am training at in 10 watt increments. The ride was quite un-eventful as I kept my average HR at 95bpm in the ultra low zone 5 level for full benefit of this easy, recovery day plus average wattage was at 125…a quick 41:04 minute spin for 12 miles!

Saturday July 18th 2009:

Absolutely no exercise today unless you call hanging out at North Ave Beach on Lake Michigan exercise as K & I watch our niece play in a volleyball tournament all day.

K got in her CARA long 17 mile run for the weekend where as I drove down with Obi to be at the courts to meet up with everyone by 7:30am…slacker Brian as it’s a no run weekend for me then ;-)

b

No comments: