"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, July 13, 2009

what to do with them???

.
Just a picture of what I have figured out to do with my Thermolyte tabs while on a longer ride when I need to consume them easily & quickly...started do this electrolyte tab set-up while training for Steelhead Half IM last summer!
.
It's pretty easy to set-up...drop a tab or two in a sandwich bag corner, twist the tabs three times then cut the baggie above the twist...next use some electric tape to attach the tab baggy to either a shifter and/or brake cable housing close to your handlebar or aerobar set-up...repeat this per the about of electrolyte tabs you need for the distance your riding and no more worries about fumbling thru a bento box or jersey pockets while at race speed ;-)
.
Just thought I'd share this little convenience tip for bike rides...
.
b


1 comment:

Trishie said...

kind of looks like drugs. ha !