"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

intervals then rest...

Tuesday evening:

Threshold workout tonight via the bike on the CompuTrainer in the home. Tonight it was 9 by 5 minutes each threshold portion with a one minute recovery in between each one of them. After my usual progressive warm-up at the 40 minute mark I started the first interval until I completed all 9 of them as I was able to get my HR progressively higher on each one of them. After that I spun at about 95rpm to flush out my noodled legs.

I got in 28.3 miles in one hour and forty five minutes of riding the CompuTrainer with an average HR of 120bpm and a max HR on the last interval in the last minute of it at 152bpm. My average wattage for the night was a nice level of 182 and a max wattage hit on that same last interval of 360.

Felt tired before the ride but I was re-energized after the ride…

Wednesday:

Scheduled recovery day from any sort of exercising except for a long walk after work with Kristen & Obi :-)

b

1 comment:

Trishie said...

great ride, b !