"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

thats better...

Thursday evening 07.16.09:

After the disappointing CT ride attempt earlier in the day I was planning on getting out with the Village Cycle Sport group this evening for some mile intervals plus basic mileage but Mother Nature would foil that plan yet again with a nasty t-storm system rolling through our region just as I got out of the office at 6pm…go figure!

So home I went to ride the old cannondale on the CompuTrainer for an easy 50 minute recovery ride in the house. Easy spin with an average cadence of 95rpm plus average HR of 103bpm and max of 117bpm. While working on spinning out my tired legs my average wattage was at 130.
Felt much better after this evening easy spin…


b

No comments: