"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the chain catcher has arrived...

.
Ever since late October 2008 when we had the chance to meet Kristin Armstrong - Team USA TT Gold Medalist in Beijjing 2008 at our friends running/tri-shop locally were she talked about many topics including this little device she had custom made for her Olympic TT bike I have kept this product filed away in my memory banks for future reference...below is my blog entry from the day we met Kristin Armstrong:
.
.
I rec'd my chain catcher this week as I will install it on the Ridley Dean before the weekend. I push SRAM Red chainrings on the TT bike of 54t & 39t which is a big steg between 'rings. A little ounce of prevention can go a long way in race time especially :-)
b



No comments: