"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

back dating...

Wednesday evening July 22nd:

After work at home I rode on the Computrainer via the Coached Ergo mode an easy recovery ride of 40:04 for 12.5 miles. Spun a higher cadence to flush out the legs with an average HR of 97bpm with max of only 108bpm plus average ride wattage was at 127. It was a comfortable recovery ride as I battling a summer cold that hit me like bricks later last night while I was walking Obi…

Thursday 7.23 & Friday 7.24:

I have been battling a summer cold since later Tuesday evening so I took both of these days off from any sort of exercising to help my body get a little quicker recovery from this sinus & chest cold…felt guilty the whole time but sometimes you just have to do these things.

b

No comments: