"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

some training while vacationing...

Friday 03.27.09:

Since I didn't exercise while on vacation last Tues, Weds & Thurdays I decide Friday morning I better get out and run before enjoying the St. Petersburg region of Florida. K and I headed southward on our beach run together enjoying the hard-packed sand as a change of pace. At about mile 1.1 I had to visit a local swanky hotels b-room for duties...TMI! After that I ran solo as I found a region of streets that would be perfect for my 1/2 mile repeats scheduled. I ran the 4 of them with 90 second recovery to the best of my current state of abilities in the 3:27 to 3:35 zone. My return trip to our hotel took me back northward as the tide had rolled in plus the beachfront walkers as I ran a total of 7.1 miles that morning.

It was a nice way to start off a day of vacationing :-)

b

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Great run I bet you're missing the Florida weather!