"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

perfection...

Wednesday evening:

After work I ventured out in our neighborhood region for what was scheduled to be a simple 3 mile recovery run per the half marathon training program I’m following. The weather was perfect for a pre-sunset recovery run and once I started to run I realized my body was much more recovered than the day before. I felt so good running that I had to force myself to stop at 4.4 miles otherwise I would have went on for much longer…it’s been quite awhile since felt that good on a run! It took me 38:02 to cover the 4.4 miles with an average HR of 119bpm and a max of only 127bpm showing that I stayed in my recovery run zone.

I wish all run’s would feel that good :-)

b

No comments: