"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, April 6, 2009

indoor spining evening...

Friday evening:

I hopped on the Cannondale via the Kinetic trainer in the house to burn-off some energy I had left plus I needed to spin a second time for the week as the Sunday Time Trial was a no go. I watched a couple later stages of the 2005 TdF for continued inspiration & motivation. I focused this 65 minute spin an aerobic building ride and another thing I focused on during this spin was holding an higher cadence than I have not been able to hold during Computrainer class.

I ended up getting in a nice ride via the trainer and met my goals for this indoor ride workout. I covered 17.9 miles in the one hour speed which as 16.6mph pace with a max speed of only 19.9mph. My average HR was at a nice biking aerobic level of 107bpm with a max HR at 125bpm. I’m happy to say I met my average cadence goal of 89rpm with a max of 98rpm.

More cycling base training in the books!

b

No comments: