"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, April 3, 2009

last Computrainer class of early season 2009...

Monday evening:

The final cycling class number 6 of the 2nd six week Computrainer 90 minute class winter session was this evening at the LBS (local bike shop) signaling the outdoor riding season should be right around the corner. I was tired at work today as the I was feeling the effects of post-vacation decompression but once I got to the shop, hooked up the old Cannondale to the trainer it was like I had a boost of energy hit my body & mind so I used my tested 263 training watts for the whole class duration and was able to train at properly for the 90 minute duration which worked out fine last night yet again like last week.

My max wattage for a standing stomp came in at 717 watts…which was a great number from me tonight as I was feeling good especially during those standing stomps. My average HR for the 90 minute class came in at 122bpm and with a max of 149bpm. My average cadence was at 81rpm (once again low…) and a max cadence during the last spin-up drill of 139rpm as my average pace for the ride was at 16.5mph and max of 38.9mph during some point of the workout.
It felt great to be back at training once again on the bike post-vacation. Hopefully those rest days did me well
:-)

Now I have my 11 weeks of base cycle training that will hopefully set me up well for this seasons biking events!

Below is my techy Polar chart which shows the workout numbers:
http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/033009.JPG

b

No comments: