"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

morning run...

Friday morning:

After last nights great bike training ride outdoors I woke up early today to get in my scheduled 30 minute tempo run for which I broke up into 3 segments: 10 min w/u, 10 min tempo and 10 min c/d. I ran this in the neighborhood as the pre-dawn sunlight was rising and realized I haven't run in the morning during the work week since pre-Chicago marathon 2008...just too dark outside all the time.

The run went very well as my body & legs felt fresh as I was able to p/u the tempo pace nicely during it's ten minute stint. I ran for 30:10 and covered 3.6 miles with an average HR of 123bpm and max HR during the last moments of the tempo at 143bpm.

A great run to start off a great Friday :-)

b

1 comment:

Trishie said...

nice tempo run :)