"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, February 9, 2009

a pleasing run...

Sunday late afternoon:

Finally after DirecTV showed up on the .dot at 4pm and replacing our hd satellite LNB – transponder arm I was able to get out and run my new training programs required 3 mile recovery run just as the sun was setting and the full moon was raising. My legs were tired but I knew I needed to keep this recovery run at a very controlled low HR pace. I ran the easy 3.1 miles in 28:40 with an average HR of 124bpm with a controlled max HR of 130bpm. It’s been quite awhile since I have had to run just a 3 mile run but it felt quite refreshing and stress-free…

b

3 comments:

Trishie said...

very nice run, b. I love running at Twilight.

Trishie said...

and I think I capitalized twilight because of the vampire books. drats!

Steve Stenzel said...

Nice run after the morning spinning!...