"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, February 9, 2009

ahhhhhhhhh...

Sunday morning:

Slept in a little bit on before I decided to hop on the new Ridley Dean TT/Tri Bike via the rear wheel Kinetic Road Machine inside the homestead. The night before I had installed my Polar Cadence & Speed sensors which were working properly at that time but did not work at all while I was riding on the trainer…I’ll sort that out at a later date but at least the Polar HR info charted.

I spun some easy gears during the 45 minutes I rode the bike getting used to the feel of this new machine as it felt absolutely fantastic. As my legs were still fatigued from the 2/1 – 10 mile run the day before I didn’t have a lot of energy in my batteries but even while spinning the bike for 45 minutes I could notice a huge difference compared to my old cannondale tt/tri bike. My average HR for the ride was at a low 98rpm with a max HR of 123bpm near minute 37. Few things I noticed to tweek is moving the seat about 5mm forward and lowering the seat nose angle by a few mm’s also…otherwise this bike is dialed in!

Also I watched stage 11 yet again of the 2005 TdF for continued motivation via the dvd player…

b

No comments: