"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

lbs class...

Monday evening:

Week three of bike shop Computrainer 90 minute coached workout completed...I had my old shimano 175mm left crank-arm put on the bike and the right side one was still the Grafton 177.5mm crank…it was only for one night. The 8 rider set-up was full with various longer drills, intervals & routines this week being slightly longer yet again to work on base conditioning. I rode 27.5 miles for an average pace of 18.4mph and a max pace of 36.7mph during a spin-up drill. Average HR was at 128bpm with a max HR near the end on an interval of 154bpm. My average cadence was low for me at 88rpm with a max cadence during the spin-up at 156rpm. My baseline watts used for my profile is at 245 with a max class wattage output of 456. I averaged 176 watts during the 90 minute class.

Great class yet again with alot of motivation provided by all...next week the the new bike will be used.

b

my polar HR chart from the class
http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/020209.JPG

No comments: