"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, February 23, 2009

back to old school...

Sunday morning:

After tweaking my old Cannondale tt/tri bike after it was re-assembled to get it ready again specifically for Computrainer class and riding it on my Kinetic trainer at home I needed to take it for a shake-down spin on the trainer in the house to make sure the shifters were working right, seat height was correct along with handlebar at the proper angle before my bike shop cycling test on this bike later in the day.

All went well on the bike during the super easy recovery ride for 30 minutes but even at this easy bike pace my legs were tired. I covered 7.4 miles with an average rate of speed of 14.7mph and a max speed of 20.6mph while testing the big 56t chainring up front. Average HR was nice and low at 94bpm with a max on the short interval of 117bpm plus an average cadence of 87rpm.

So the bike was more than ready for the biking Computrainer test but would my legs be???

b

No comments: