"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ct time on a friday night...

Friday evening:

Rode the CompuTrainer in the 3D mode on a hilly 10 mile TT for a recovery spin with a little bit of kick to it. The profile of the course didn't look so bad but it had several 9% short burst climbs with one that through in 12% for 100 meters...ouch for this flatlander.

All went well though as I completed the 10 mile CT bike ride in 28:44 for an average pace of 20.9mph push a max at one point of 29mph on a downhill. Average HR was at 118bpm with a max on the 12% climb near the end at 140bpm and an average cadence of 94rpm. I averaged a solid 213 average watt reading with a max at one point of 437 watts.

The CompuTrainer is an awesome bike training device and I know it's gonna help me towards my goal 40k TT on August 30th 2009!

b

No comments: