"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, June 12, 2009

computrainer ride on a rainy Sunday morning...

Sunday morning 6.7.09:

As the rain was falling early this Sunday morning I choose to ride the 3D Computrainer on a semi-hilly ride of mid-distance length as it was a down week for my long run weeknd. My training watts were dialed in at 265 and the CT was calibrated then away I went on the trainer ride. Believe it or not the ride goes by rather quickly as your focusing on alot of variables such as ; gradient, shifting, rpm, watt range and etc...

I rode a 31.1 mile biking course through the rolling hills of out west in 1:42: 34 for an average pace of 18.2mph with a max speed on a nice sweeping downhill at 34.2mph. Average HR came in at 110bpm with a max on a climb of 134bpm plus a smooth average cadence of 88rpm. My average watts burned for the ride was at 174 plus a max wattage on a 12% climb of 491 and I burned off 1027 calories in the process...

I think I have for my ultimate training partner for indoor cycling :-)

b

No comments: