"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

whats with the sleeting...

Monday evening:

Since the weather outside was kinda nasty all day and the sleet arrived just afterwork I skipped the active rest day easy 30 minutes run and just rode the tri-bike in an ez HR zone for 30 minutes instead in the comfortable confinds of our homestead. I covered 9 miles in that timeframe with an average HR of 105bpm with a max at minute 20 of 123bpm. My average cadence was spot on 91rpm which is right where i wanted to be at similar to my running cadence...

So today Tuesday and tomorrow are complete rest days from any sort of exercise at all for my mini-taper to the Indy Mini this Saturday morning...

Tuesday night I'm actually looking forward to my first acupuncture treatment session for my lower back and legs...

b

No comments: