"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, April 4, 2008

last one before the big day...

Thursday morning:

This morning in the house I did my last finally easy workout before Sunday’s marathon race. I rode my tri-bike via the Kinetic trainer for only 30 minutes at a level 1 rating which translates to very easy gears were used to keep my HR in the total recovery zone but spun out the last bit of lactic acid soreness in my legs & glutes. The ride went by quickly as I covered 8.2 miles for an average speed of 16.4mph. Also my average HR was recovery low at 94bpm with an average cadence of 92rpm. My body always feels better after these simple recovery rides…

b

1 comment:

Tea said...

I agree. I really love those rides. Even when I'm sore, they really help.

Good LUCK!