"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Monday night Computrainer class...

Monday evening:

Class number 4 of the 2nd six week Computrainer 90 minute class winter session was this evening at the LBS. I had to coach bump down my average wattage which now to be set at 220 which is more in tune with what my body is able to train at properly after the hilly half marathon I ran yesterday.

My max wattage for a standing stomp came in at 697 watts for the second week in a row. My average HR for the 90 minute class came in at a low 112bpm with a max of 139bpm. My average cadence was at 88rpm and a max cadence during the last spin-up drill of 128rpm as my average pace for the ride was at 18.1mph and max of 29.1mph during the max spin up routine.

My legs felt flushed out and better after this recovery ride! bonus...

I’m still itchin’ to ride outside especially on the new bike!

Below is my techy Polar chart which shows the workout numbers:
http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/031609.JPG

b

No comments: