"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

computrainer class notes...

Monday evening:

Class number 3 of the 2nd six week Computrainer 90 minute class winter session was this evening at the LBS. I had to coach bump down my average wattage which now to be set at 250 which is more in tune with what my body is able to train at properly for the 90 minute duration which worked out fine last night.

My max wattage for a standing stomp came in at 697 watts…which once again that’s down from the previous 3 week’s wattage but I did the best I could. My average HR for the 90 minute class came in at 130bpm once again with a max of 154bpm. My average cadence was low once again low & identical to last week for me during the class at 84rpm and a max cadence during the last spin-up drill of 167rpm as my average pace for the ride was at 17.2mph and max of 34.1mph during the max spin up routine.

I’m itchin’ to ride outside especially on the new bike!

Below is my techy Polar chart which shows the workout numbers:
http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/030909.JPG

b

1 comment:

Trishie said...

it's almost spring !