"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

bugger...

Monday evening:

Off to the bike shop after work to start the second class of the 2nd six week Computrainer 90 minute class winter session. I started with my average wattage which now set at 263 which would be training myself now for the next level performance. As my legs felt good my body was fighting something over the last 24 hours I did my best to attempt to train this night at my 263 watt setting for class but at about 43 minutes into class I had to have the coach turn my training down to 240 watts if I was going to survive the night.

My max wattage for a standing stomp came in at 711 watts…once again that’s down from the previous 2 week’s wattage but I did the best I could. My average HR for the 90 minute class came in at 130bpm with a max of 151bpm. My average cadence was low once again low for me during the class at 84rpm and a max cadence during the last spin-up drill of 144rpm as my average pace for the ride was at 17.1mph and max of 38.4mph during a leg spin burst on a recovery cycle early on.

Below is my techy Polar chart which shows the workout numbers:

http://www.twodogzdesign.com/cycle09/030209.JPG

b

ps...turns out about an hour after class and through the night into Tuesday morning I had the stomach flu/bug…yuck!

No comments: