"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, August 8, 2008

some new news...

K & I have decided to squeeze in an International/Olympic distance Triathlon soon that would fit into our schedule during marathon training. We will both be racing the the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon on August 17th 2007...see the link below for info:

http://www.pleasantprairietriathlon.com/venueinfo/internationalrace.html

It's a 1.5k swim / 40k bike / 10k run event...we felt dis-satisfied after Steelhead so at least we shall get in one tri before the seasons end ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other bigger news is I'm officially registered to run the New York City Marathon this November 2nd 2008 I won't go into the details of how I received the invite but rest assured it's all legitimate so since Kristen is already in the race we shall run this wonderful marathon together for the great experience! the last marathon we ran together was Maui back in September 2006 and she PR'd then so let's see what happens this time around :-)

That's my big news for the day!!!

b

1 comment:

Sonia said...

YAY for both news!! =) NYC marathon is surely something big!!