"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mini race update...




Sorry I haven't posted my Oly Tri race report yet but last night when I got home later from work I was just too exhausted to do anytime but become a total couch potato and check-up watching all the TIVO'd Olympic broadcasts we have on the recorder...I needed this sooo bad to re-charge my batteries :-) above I included a snapshot of my Polar HR graph from the whole Olympic Tri distance to carry you over for now ;-) check out how my HR spiked up climbing the soft sandy uphill out of the lake and into transition though...interesting...
b


1 comment:

Sonia said...

No need to apologize I think we're all caught up in the Olympic excitement... especially with the finish of the men's triathlon!! What a comeback by Whitfield for the silver!!