"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pleasant Prairie Oly Tri quick note...



Sunday morning:

K & I competed and finished our Olympic distance we are happy to report...I will write-up a proper race report later tonight about our races...thanks for your patience ;-)

For now here's some stat's: K finished in 2:57:31 for an overall of 472 out of 625 finishers...yeah!!! B finished in 2:31:21 for an overall of 189 out of 625 finishers...not bad at all for both of us considering we both ran 17 mile Chicago Marathon training runs the day before :-)

Above I provided a picture of my Polar HR data just from the bike portion yesterday at the Oly distance tri...

Here's the official (look under International Distance Overall) results link from the race:

http://www.pleasantprairietriathlon.com/raceresults/index.asp

Thanks again for your patience while I work on a proper race report :-)

b

3 comments:

Tea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am so happy for both of you!

I look forward to the report.

Sonia said...

I'm thinking this is more than 'good' for having run a 17 miler the day before! Congrats guys!

Steve Stenzel said...

Sweet job!! Way to go - both of you!!!