"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

saturdays time trial info is posted...

ABD Cycling Club has just posted the 10 mile Time Trial map for this Saturday as shown below. It's back to the old style two hairpin course due to the Illinois State Police...last time I raced this 10 mile TT style course I finished in 25:58 for an average pace of 23.45mph back in April 2006...

The better news is the first rider goes off at 9:01 am and I am rider number two which leaves at 9:02am...so far a rider goes off every minute and the last person currently registered starts at 11:40am with registration still open... http://www.abdcycling.com/racesevents/2008/Fling/flinginfo.htm

Pleasant Prairie Oly Tri 40k bike 08.08 - split 1:01:59

Can't wait for Saturday as my current running injuries do not effect my cycling abilities at all...a positive note as I will be riding this event an-aerobically :-)

b



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Good luck Saturday! Push hard!!