"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, May 2, 2008

resting...

Wednesday night:

Tonight I took a pro-active 30 minute ice bath with about a 20 minute session afterwards via a heating pad on my lower back...felt good to do these recover techniques and to help healing...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished watching online ESPN documentry on the Ryan Shay situation with his wife being interviewed...it really touchs ones heart to see such an un-fortunate situation happen like this to anyone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the interview Joe Vigil was interviewed shortly whom coached Ryan after his years of coaching at Adams State in Alamosa Colorado...a great cross-country college. I haven't mentioned this before but my young brothers oldest daughter is graduating from HS this year and has a full-ride soccer scholarship to start playing at Adam State this late August...so I took a look at the colleges athletic website to find this article from 02.06.08 which includes all the girls that signed up for the 2009 soccer season:

Uncle Brian was pretty proud to seen this article about his neice Jessica getting this dream scholarship...now I have to convince k that we need to make a trip out there this fall to watch her play college soccer and maybe make a trip over to my alumni in Gunnison Colorado - Western State College of Colorado!

Thanks for listening to my ramblings this evening...

b

No comments: