"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

recovering towards saturday...

Wednesday:

The doc chiro worked me over bigtime on Monday evening so today I'm feeling some soreness but that should ease away starting tomorrow...that MATS therapy is tough but good for the body...my next session is early this friday morning as a tune-up session before the race.

I have chosen to take complete rest days Monday and Tuesday so far this week and depending on the weather tonight it might be yet another day of rest & recovery towards healing and saturdays race. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as the weather forecast is not looking too kind for Galena this saturday morning...time will tell :-)


Also over the next two days I have to get my bike, equipment and gear set-up for the trip out to Galena...better get moving!

b

1 comment:

Tea said...

Isn't it funny how races just kind of sneak up on you?


btw-NY Cheesecake. Nothing fancy, just the real deal. I'm hoping to find some right after CdA with a nice glass of champagne!