"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What snow?

Well once again the weather people are completely wrong about forecasting which is fine with me. The severe weather alert has been lifted...ha!

As you can see by my countdown time I'm currently in a training mode to run the Athens Ohio Marathon on April 6th 2008 and k is too. Since the Chicago Marathon was a failed attempt at BQ'ing last fall (what weather?) and my patellar injury that happened during that race which sidelined me from complete exercising for 5 weeks after the race allowed me plenty of time to think about the 2008 racing season. So I decide to pick a flat & fast spring marathon for my next attempt and this little marathon fit the bill...so here we are with less than 8 weeks to go and knock on wood all is going well on the training front.

Here's alittle info about the race: http://www.athensmarathon.org/

b

No comments: