"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Chilly Sunday...

Well yesterday was a un-expected day of rest from any sort of exercising. You can call me crazy but after Fridays nights 7.1 (quarter mile repeat workout) on the treadmill at the health club then running at 7am Saturday morning at the Chicago lafefront path for 18 icy path miles I was exhausted Sunday morning...

plus I blamed my slackerness on the very abrupt artic blast that rolled into our region late Saturday night...I woke-up early Sunday morning to see the outside temp was minus 4 degrees and with the gale force NW winds it was minus 30 degrees below zero. The high temp for the day finally warmed up to 1 degree with a wind chill still at minus 20 degrees...rest day for the week utilized on the spot!

b

1 comment:

Tea said...

YEA! You figured it out!

I love that ice cold picture....sort of drills the point home doesn't it?