"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Friday, November 14, 2008

wow...another run...

Thursday evening:

Headed back over to the health club indoor track after work to get in a 50 minute run at a comfortable pace. I wore for the first time my new Asics DS Trainer 13’s which felt quite nice compared to the Kayano 14’s I normally run in. My sports chiro wants me to try a lesser stability shoe in the off-season because the Kayano’s are too much stability for me and is effecting my proper foot movement while running.

So I ran for 51:32 as I covered 6.2 miles on the indoor track as my legs felt better during this run and the shoes felt light on my feet.

On a different note since my return from NYC I have visited my doctor and been to the hospital for specific testing several times to hopefully find out some answers to my health issues…the off-season from running right now is the proper time to do this for myself…more testing early next week.

b

2 comments:

Sonia said...

glad you've been to the doc! I was just leaving a comment about that on your other post!!

Hoping nothing is serious.

Trishie said...

glad to hear the new shoes feel light -- and congrats on the new family member! what a cutie pie!!